Friday 18 December 2015

MAYBELLINE WHITE SUPERFRESH  (Review)


 So, Maybelline has come up with their new compact which is named as "WHITE SUPERFRESH".As we all know, Maybelline India has less options for compact powder and its good that they have come with a new compact and that too in a very affordable range.
So, here I am with its review because I think it deserves appreciation ["positive review";-)]


     Shades: It comes in 3 shades: Pearl, Shell and Coral...
     
     Price:Rs.150/(which is the best part)

     What it claims??
      Maybelline says that it is sweat and oil control, keeps skin fresh, fair and perfect all day    long.It claims to have 12hr whitening power.And no cakey or dirty feeling. 
      
     Ingredients:
   There is no mention about the ingredients which I feel was really necessary to put.But they only mentioned about Pure Perlite and UV filters
                Perlite is a mineral with skin perfecting powers.Visibly lightens complexion, while absorbing sweet and oil (as written on the outer cover)


 
 Packaging:Its a very cute, adorable round white compact which looks quite classy.And you can easily carry it around in your purse.Plus, the mirror is big enough and the sponge/puff provided is also good for touch ups..

My thoughts:
When I saw the name "white superfresh" I thought its going to be an average compact but I was wrong  'coz I like it so much now and I highly recommend everyone to try it once.
  The fact that its called white is because, i think it does the job as a concealer.Ya, like a concealer!..It doesn't leave a white cakey layer but evens out your complexion giving a really fresh and natural look. And the plus point is it smells like "fresh lemon" or you can say "citrus-y" which reminds me of summer.Also i love the fact that it is so affordable and anyone can buy it, so thank you for that Maybelline.I think its best for beginners as its affordable good great compact.It can control sweat for nearly about 5hrs for me and after that the sweat kind of settles on the surface of my skin.

left side is even and looks brighter so you can see that it does a good concealing job!


Overall:-
Pros:
  1.  Extremely Affordable.
  2. Controls sweat and oil.
  3. Best for beginners.
  4. "Concealer" in the form of compact powder..
  5. Evens out skin tone.
  6. Travel friendly and big mirror plus cute packaging.
  7. Natural looking and refreshes/awakens skin.
  8. Good coverage.
Cons:
  1. Only three shades:-(
  2. Ingredients are not mentioned.
Ratings:
  4.7/5
     
 I highly recommend everyone to try it and specially to beginners if you looking for an affordable but high quality compact then try it..!!!

So, i hope it was helpful to you gals.And let me know what you feel about this compact.
Till then bye.<33333
 

No comments:

Post a Comment