Saturday 20 September 2014

HOW LAKME DISAPPOINTED ME????(cc cream)

LAKME was always in my makeup stuff list.But this product was really dispointing.I have used many of their facewashes,cream,lipstick,kajal,lotion,nailpolish etc..Infact my first facewash i used as a teen girl was lakme..I wanted a CC cream but most of them were too expensive for me so i thought of trying LAKME CC CREAM and it was a total disappointment for me.I could never use it outside,i always tried but din't like it and removed it.Now let me give you a total pros and cons of this product,hopping that it will help you to decide whether to buy it or not..



DESCRIPTION:- It says that it protects,moisturizes,brightens,evens tone,conceals and freshens the skin.

PROS:-
1.I think the only pros of this product is it not expensive.It costs only Rs 250.
2.SPF 20

CONS:-
1.firstly must say i hate its fragnance.it smells like lakme sunscreen and i never liked that smell.
2.it neither conceals nor evens tone.
3.it forms a whitish layer on skin untill it gets absorbed whick looks fake.
4.it takes time to absorb and after absorbing it kinda darkness my skin (like one to two shades darker)
5.my face never looked fresh after applying it instead it looked darker,dull and lifeless.
6.comes in two shade bronze and beige.


hope this helped you to decide whether to get it or not..!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment