Friday 7 November 2014

LAKME ABSOLUTE PRECISION LIQUID LINER(review..)


LAKME ABSOLUTE PRECISION LIQUID LINER...
LAKME DESCRIBES THE PRODUCT AS:-
  1.  superlong wear
  2.  waterproof
  3.  opthalmologically tested
  4.  unique tip for a smooth,mistake proof and one stroke precise jet   black line. 
LIKE:-
the only thing which i like is its precision.It is so precised that you can make any kind of wing of any thickness.It is good for beginners who
want to try different wings.


DISLIKE:-
Well there are many reasons why i dont like it..
  1. Firstly it smells like marker pen which i dont like at all.I feel like  i am not applying makeup but applying stationary item on my face.
  2. Not longlasting...hardly stays on for an hour.May be i have oily lids so it stays an hour but i have used other brands which stayed for long time on my oily lids.
  3.  Not dark...It says that only one stroke will give jet black line,but honestly i have to apply 3 to 4 strokes to make it dark.It seems to me like i am applying some ink or sketch pen(i think even sketch pen gives a darker color on first application..hehe!!)
  4. No smudge proof or water proof...I dont need an eyemakeup remover because just a splash of water and it is removed.It just disappears from my lids..It smudges because of my oily lid but it never happened with other liners..NOT AT ALL WATER PROOF..
  5. Takes time to dry.
 
after 3 strokes

right after application,shows how it smudges and takes time to dry
MY TRICK:-I just use it for making the border line for my wings and then fill it with some other liner.

WILL I SUGGEST IT?????...NOT AT ALL.THERE ARE MANY GOOD LIQUID LINER AVAILABLE FROM OTHER BRANDS.TRY A DIFFERENT BRAND..

No comments:

Post a Comment