Friday 26 September 2014

A MUST BUY FACEWASH( U WILL LOV IT..)

Just one week ago i got a new facewash and i am in love with it so much that i decided to review it..This facewash is by W2(WHY WAIT),it is W2 STRAWBERRY FACEWASH.W2 is a new brand in India and so i thought of giving it a try.After i got this facewash I am in complete love with it and let me explain you why...
PACKAGING:-This is the thing that caught my eye.The moment i saw this pack i was like 'i am gonna get this'.I dont know but it looks to me like bournville chocolate packet...all i want to say that it is very attractive

FRAGNANCE:-Omg! it smells like strawberry chocolate.The fragnance is so strong.It smells like alpenliebe juzt jelly..i lov it!!

PRICE:-Rs 110.(affordable)

DESCRIPTION:-It says that it whitens skin,improves skin elasticity,tones skin,heps in depigmentation,stops acne.It also claims that it maintains sebum level,regenerates skin and is also an anti-oxidant.



MY EXPERIENCE IN 1 WEEK:-It is a gel textured facewash. It really brightened my skin in one week.It removed my sun tan which is really great as my skin gets tanned very fast.It is not a tan remover but it brightened my skin so well.It also improved my skin elasticity(ya it did work for me..).It also smoothens and softens  the skin..

CONCLUSION:-I will definitely buy it again and again because it really brightens and softens my skin.I recommend you gals to use it atleast once.And i would like to know your experience,you can write it down on the comments section below...BYEEE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment