Friday 26 September 2014

MY NIGHT SKINCARE ROUTINE(DE-PIGMENTATION )!!!!..

In last 3 months my skin got really tanned.Also, my skin gets highly pigmented sometimes.So i needed to use products that helps in brightening and lightening my skin...As we all know a skincare routine has 3 steps:- 1.cleaning, 2.scrubbing and 3.moisturizing
So here is the list of my skincare products which at use at night time.

1.CLEANSER:-The cleanser i use is by W2 STRAWBERRY FACEWASH( i recently reviewed it).But i also use CLEAN N CLEAR facewash sometimes.

2.SCRUBBER:-My current favorite scrubber is ST. IVES TIMELESS SKIN.You can also use HIMALAYA or EVERYUTH. I used both of these and i like them too.
3.TONER:-The toner I use is BIOTIQUE HONEY WATER.
4.MOISTURIZER:-I use NIVEA SOFT moisturiser and after that i use PONDS FLAWLESS WHITE Re-brightening night treatment.
  I hope this routine helps you as it helps me...BYEEEE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment