Wednesday 15 October 2014

Do you want to buy this?(oriflame)

After seeing again and again in the front page of eyeshadows in Amazon.in,I finely decide to get this eyeshadow.It is MIDNIGHT PINK by ORIFLAME.I thought it will be a good one as i have  used their skin care products,but i was wrong.So I thought to review it so that you can decide whether to get it or not.
         
 
Net Content:4.8g   0.16oz
 I personally didn't like this product because of many reasons.Only good thing about it was that it was cheap and easily available .It cost me around RS.560 which may be about $9.12(US).Other than that it was of no use to me.I used it only for 5 to 6 times!!!!!

 IT has a very powdery texture.The shades are very light pigmented.They don't look as pigmented as in picture.Even after applying a good eye primer,i had to reply many times to get that color on my lids
1st column                    


2nd column
As you can see from picture that 1st color from column 1 and 1st,2nd n 4th color from 2nd column are same shades and the last shade of 1st column n 3rd shade of 2nd column are same.So basically you can get only 4 colors from this pallete.And ya, i had to swatch it thrice so that it will clear for you to differentiate the shades.

So the major loss with this pallete is that it is light pigmented and you have to reapply again n again on the same place so that you get a little bit color on your lids

Will i buy it again?????...Definitely no...

I hope I helped you gals to decide whether to get it or not

GALS if your are confused to buy a product then ask me. I will definitely help u..Or if just need a review on any beauty product than comment below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment