Sunday 26 October 2014

MY NEW BLACK CHERRY HAIR...(LOREAL CASTING GLOSS)

I finally got my hair coloured(first tiiiiiime....!!!!).After thinking so many times I finally ended up with LOREAL CASTING CREME GLOSS in the shade BLACK CHERRY and am so excited that I thought of sharing this with you gals.....
DESCRIPTION:-It is very easy and simple to apply.It comes with a creme colourant tube,a developer creme,a conditioner and a pair of gloves.The instruction paper inside it has very simple and easy steps.There are two methods to apply.I followed the method 1 as I was colouring my hair for the first time where i was supposed to leave the product for 20mins.But I kept it for 25mins just for that extra colour...It claims that the colour lasts upto 28 shampoo...

PRICE:-RS.545/
 
COLOR:-It is a dark black shade that shows cherry tones under light reflections.When there is no light,hair looks complete black.
Below is the before and after picture of my hair....It was really difficult for me to take the angles that showed more reflections so i hope the ones i got here are good enough so show the colour..
THIS IS BEFORE APPLYING:
BEFORE     

THIS IS AFTER APPLYING:-
WITHOUT LIGHT REFLECTION
WITH LIGTH REFLECTION
WITH LIGTH REFLECTION
My Experience:-I wanted a dark shade with red tones so I went with the Loreal online test and i got suggestion for BLACK CHERRY and some other colours also,but i liked it and so tried...
I could not show you gals much reflections but must say it is a really great shade...This product made my hair soft, smooth and shiny and i love it.It also has a fruity smell which I am loving....Overall,i love it..lets see how long it stays...I will let you know whether the colour lasts upto 28 shampoos or not....till then byyyyeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment