Saturday 21 February 2015

HAPPY TO BE PART OF #HAPPYHAIRCHALLENGE...!!

Few weeks back GARNIER approached me with this review contest HAPPY HAIR CHALLENGE..And yesterday i received their new shampoo GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION..
So here is the new product..
GARNIER claims that it has coconut,almond and olive oil with fruit vitamins.It says that it nourishes the scalp and strenghtens the hair.
Benefits of coconut oil:-Nourishes and makes hair 10 times stronger...
Benefits of almond oil:-Restores beautiful shine into hair lengths..
Benefits of olive oil:-binds,repairs and helps reduce split ends..
            I use a combination of this three oils for a good hair message so getting all this three oils in a shampoo is best what i can get..One thing that i definitely love about it is the fragnance..it is soooooo fruity...so excited to use it..
Ok this is how my hair looked today..




So this is my hair before using Triple Nutrition.I haven't washed my hair since 4 days, and so its kinda in a bad condition..One weird thing about my hair is its sometimes very oily and sometimes very dry.
Well the current hair problems i am facing are ----
1.Dry ends:-i have extremely dry hair 'cause i use heat tools..
2.Hairfall:-this is one major problem with my hair..i am too scared of hairfall.
3.My scalp gets too oily sometimes and leds to more hairfall.. i need something that does a good oil balance.
4.Slow hair growth...
         NO FRIZZY HAIR(THANKS GOD!)
        So basically i need a product that nourishes my hair and specially "the ends" of my hair.And maintains the oil balance and makes my hair silky smooth.
          So i will start using it from 22nd feb and will write its review and experience right after 30 days i.e. on 24th of march...
  Till then keep reading my other blogs....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment