Monday 16 March 2015

#HAPPY HAIR CHALLENGE..(Final review on GARNIER FRUCTIS TRIPLE NUTRITION)

Hi gals,I know its been long...sorry I was reeeeeeally busy.

So,here is my final review on Garnier Fructis TRIPLE NUTRITION.


As i have already told you gals that i loved its fragnance now let me share with you my views after using it. 




 My hair is now more smoother. After every wash this shampoo makes my hair more softer and silky.It really nourishes hair and i am loving my hair now.It leaves a sweet fruity fragnance on my hair which lasts till 2nd day of wash.My hair is no more dull, dry ,damaged or rough.And my hair ends  are also smooth and nourished.
 
But i still have hair fall.I dont judge Garnier b'coz hairfall can be for lot of reasons.(like stress,wrong diet etc)

PRICE:-RS.135/175ml;..good pricing,specially when you are getting such good results in just rs.135
 
CONCLUSION:-It is perfect for those who have dry,damaged dull hair.It really nourishes your hair well.Try it atleast once.Trust me you should give it a try because it is worth trying.
''SWITCH TO TRIPLE NUTRITION''

1 comment:

  1. Hello beautyzyou the information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing that this was one of the best information on hair care and relevant stuff which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO.

    ReplyDelete