Friday 3 April 2015

MY NEW FOREVER21 SHOES...!!!

Hi gals,
      Yesterday I went F21 and have done so much shopping.So today i am thinking to show you gals the  which i got.I got 3 flat shoes as i prefer flats for normal days.And i kinda going crazy these days with  stripes and colors like peach and gold and beige.

So the first pair are these stripe ones.I lov stripes a lot and this was only for Rs.759(INR)







My next shoes are these beige ballerina.I always wanted one of these to wear with dress for a sweet look or with pants for casual look.I was so happy when i saw them at the store.Price:-Rs 949(INR)



The next flats are peach colored with gold corners at front.They are really good summer flats and will go with any outfit and accessories.Price:-Rs.539(INR)
So this is all I got...
I hope u gals liked it.Let me know if u gals got any shoes this month and if yes then share pics with me on twitter and instagram(@ruhina_rahman & ruhina_rahman).Bye..Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment